Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Birthday America!

Yes, I'm back blogging. I could come up with lots of excuses why I haven't been blogging for the last few months, but that is all they would be is excuses. So, let's just say that I am back. Over the past few months I haven't even logged into my account. Sometimes I found that I didn't even check my personal e-mail account for days. I'm not sure where all of the time goes some days. I do feel that I was in a rut on my blogging. I felt that I was blogging about the same stuff over and over with nothing exciting or out of the ordinary. But then I realized that this blog is a journal about our everyday family life. This household does not live outlandish lives. We are the typical middle American family. We live in a city of 23,000 people and by most Americans' standards that is small. I grew up on a farm which was two miles from a village that had less than 300 people.

Therefore, I need to just start blogging again. Remember that each post is just another page in my documenting our family's daily lives. I will post current happenings and throw in old stuff that has happened since I last posted.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July.

Take care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment