Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Preschool Art Projects

I can tell already that Justin is going to be a saver.  Every day he brings home papers and art projects from school and each art project has to find a spot on the refrigerator.  These are Justin's art projects that are currently on the refrigerator.  From left to right:  the Christmas tree project that he made at Lynn's house, St. Nick, and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  We do a lot of projects in preschool, so he will make many more before his preschool year is over.

A cute story about Justin.  One day not too long ago Justin did not want to get up school.  He was tired and would not get up or get dressed.  Finally, he got up, but as he was getting dressed he said to me, "I don't want to go to school today, but I will.  You better not sign me up for Kindergarten though because I'm not going!".  I just laughed and told me that he had to go to Kindergarten next year because he would be too old for preschool.  He did not agree with me.

Take care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment