Thursday, December 27, 2012

Neighborhood Giving/Receiving

 Each year during the holidays, I bake cookies, bars, candy, bread, etc. for the neighbors.  Each year what I bake varies depending on how much time I have to spend on this project.  One year I baked four kinds of quick bread and cut them and passed them out to the neighbors.  This year I baked four kinds of cookies, a no-bake cookie and a pan of bars.  Then I attach our Christmas card and the kids go out delivering to the neighbors. 
Our family waits anxiously to see what goodies will be delivered to our home by the neighbors.  The trays of cookies, breads and candies then start to arrive at our house.  This is the stash we had on Christmas Day on our counter.  It all tastes very delicious and will be gone in no time.  Thanks to all our neighbors for thinking of the Leader's during the holiday season.

Take care,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys are the best neighbors ever! We give our neighbors anti-bacterial soap from Bath and Body. I think they would rather have goodies! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete