Monday, July 16, 2012

My Latest Aww Moment

Do you ever have that moment when you say, "Aww" because you realize that your children are really growing up and you stop to wonder where the years went and when they got so big???


I had one of those moments last Thursday.  Our baby, Justin, went on his first sleepover at a friend's house and spent the whole night.  He didn't even want to come home the next day because he was having so much fun.  The moment just hit me that he is really growing up.  Yes, I realize that he is 4 years old, but was he really big enough to spend the night at a friend's home that was not a grandparent or relative.  I guess he showed me that he is big enough.  


I have a feeling that I'm going to have quite a few of these "Aww" moments in the next few months and years to come.


Take care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment