Monday, January 16, 2012

Hectic Schedule

I have already said a prayer this morning that we make it through today.  Our winter schedule has started and it is a hectic one.  We have something everyday from Sunday through Thursday.  This is how it goes:

Sunday:  Swimming lessons at 4:30 for all 4 kids

Monday:  Gymnastics at 4:45-5:30 for Ashlin
                 Gymnastics at 5:30-6:30 for Erica
                 Club basketball practice at 6:00-7:30 for Cara

Tuesday:  Tutor at 4:00-5:00 for Erica
                 Club basketball practice at 6:00-7:30 for Cara

Wednesday: Piano lessons 4:30-5:30 for Cara & Erica

Thursday:  Tutor at 4:00-5:00 for Erica

Although this Monday after school Erica has piano at 4:00 and on Tuesday Cara has piano at 4:00 because of a schedule change by the instructor.  Plus I think I may have also forgotten one of Cara's basketball practices since I don't have the big calendar in front of me. 

Last night after swimming I brought up to Keith that I was going to need help today running and he looked at me and said, "Sorry, but I'm staying out of town Monday night.".  I wanted to hurt him at that point.  Justin is very confused.  It is no wonder when I put him to bed at night that he asks what we have to do the next day.  He just gets in the van and rides along, but he loves his swimming lessons.

One Mom at school told me that it is going to only get worse, and I'm sure it will when Justin starts to become more involved.  Somehow in between activities we will get homework done and every one will get supper. 

Take care and have a good week,
Michelle
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment