Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Concert

The PreK-6th Grade Christmas concert was a few weeks before Christmas on a Sunday afternoon.  The kids practice for weeks learning songs and actions to perform to a packed gym of parents, grandparents and siblings.

The Pre-Kindergarten classes always perform first and then we sit in the front row to watch the "big kids" perform.  My girls know that I am sitting in the front row and that I have my camera ready to snap away.  They tend to make faces and not smile on purpose when they see my camera go up to snap a photo.
This is a good example of Ashlin knowing not to look at me because I am ready to snap a photo before someone stands in front of her.
The First Grade sang "Go Tell It On The Mountain", "I Saw Three Ships" and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas".
Erica and her 3rd Grade classmates sang "Here We Come A-Wassailing", Amen, The First Noel, and "Joy To The World" with audience participation.
The 5th Grade sang "Glad Tidings of Joy" and "Who Is This Tiny King?".

All of the students did a wonderful job performing.  Now they can have a break before the Spring Concert in May.

Take care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment