Monday, December 6, 2010

Plan B

This last weekend Plan A was to go to Minneapolis and take Keith's parents along for the fun. Keith and his Dad were going to attend the Vikings game on Sunday and Keith's Mom and I were going to shop at the Mall of America. But, we didn't count on Minneapolis getting hit with 5-9 inches of snow and the temperatures to plummet below zero with the wind chill. It was a good thing that over Thanksgiving weekend I had given my sister the football tickets just in case the weather got bad and we couldn't go to Minnesota. I hope that my sister and her husband enjoyed the game yesterday. Therefore, on to Plan B for Keith and I. There was no way that we were going to give up our sitter for the day, so, we headed to Sioux City shopping for the day. We left the house at 8:00 and returned home at 6:15. Keith and I shopped all day with the kids' Christmas lists in hand. Keith always likes to shop one day with me so that he knows at least a few gifts under the tree. We even purchased a few things for ourselves during the shopping adventure. I would share more, but I know that a few of my children visit this blog to find out information.

Take care,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I miss the snow! Just a great time of year where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr -- we were freezing in Lincoln, but no snow! Sounds like a great shopping day!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer! So glad Plan B worked out just fine!

    ReplyDelete