Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MOPS morning

This morning was my monthly MOPS meeting. This month each small group was in charge of decorating their table with a country theme for a contest. There were seven tables all decorated. The countries used were United States, Canada, Holland, Haiti, South Africa and Mexico (two tables used United States). I took a few photos of the tables. The winning table was the Mexican themed table.

Each place setting had a pot with a cactus shaped cookie sticking in it. They had salsa in their margarita glasses and each lady wore a sombrero.

This is Janice standing by the winning table.

I loved this Holland themed table. I think I liked it so much because it reminds me of Spring. I love it when the tulips bloom in the Spring. Vanessa, one of the ladies in this group, was dressed up like the Swiss Miss Cocoa lady. She looked so cute.


This is my small group's table. We decorated using the United States as a theme.


Another photo of our table showing the flag hanging from the ceiling.

Today we had two new ladies join our small group. It is always nice to meet new moms with preschool children like myself. It was my groups turn to also take food this morning to share. I made some scrambled egg muffins that were very easy to make and also really delicious. I will post the recipe later.


Take care,
Michelle





3 comments:

  1. How cool! I love my Mom's group. Feel so lucky to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun and unique meeting. I think your table is my favorite! I love to use buckets to decorate!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your table should have won, it is great! What a fun meeting.

    ReplyDelete